Technical Sales Account Manager
Talk internet is a technology lead Internet Service Provider within the SME business to business sector. Established for over 20 years, we provide our well established client base with quality Products and Services. We maintain an excellent reputation for service being ISO 27001 & 9001 accredited. Growing year on year in all areas, we create and develop opportunities for everyone associated with the business.
If you meet and understand our requirement and want to work with a dynamic company for a long term career with the opportunity to progress to your ability, whilst being a live, eat and breath it sort of character ,thrilled by the excitement of achievement, then we would like to hear from you.
The Job Role:
• Working with customers at all levels with companies of all sizes.
• Completion of weekly or periodic details of opportunities using CRM.
• Technical solution lead role, identifying opportunities and proposing deliverable company products and services.
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact account management which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
• Managing and making appointments and planning activities that suit requirements.
• Liaising and working with internal teams ensuring end to end delivery and service.
• Proposing, closing, processing and following up to, on and after completion.
• Handle new campaign start-ups, upgrades and renewals with your clients
Candidates must have the following:
• Minimum 5yrs work experience working for ISP/Telecommunications/MSP/Solution Provider Company. Ideally worked previously in account management and holding a good knowledge with perfect organisation skills.
• Educated to degree level or similar. Ability to learn quickly and research, always wanting to understand and to be accurate.
• Able to work to targets and company expectations through pipeline management.
• Live within easy access to our Warrington Head office. Understand flexible working and be able to travel.
• Be self-motivated driven by success, with the ability to manage oneself, other team members and customers alike.
• In-depth knowledge of Internet market place and its products. Technical understanding and being able to demo products whilst communicating often to technical clients.
• Ability to produce PowerPoint and spread sheets to a board room level, be IT literate and able to work in a structured and processed manor
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, being able to talk in business terms and close opportunities.
• Punctual and smart, always ready for business whilst being professional at all times.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive Basic Salary with excellent uncapped OTE earning potential. Benefits include:
• 3% pension*
• 20 days holiday per annum (excluding public holidays)
• SSP scheme
• Bonus scheme
*Subject to Contract
To apply please contact email@example.com with a covering letter and a copy of your CV. – Strictly no agencies.