Talk Internet offers a wide range of cloud services from on demand infrastructure as a service (IaaS) to fully managed hybrid clouds.
What is cloud hosting?
Cloud hosting allows you to use remote, virtual servers to increase capacity and add capability without investing in new infrastructure or software. Essentially, all the hardware, networks, storage, services, and interfaces you need are hosted in the internet, and you can use some or all of them as and when you need to.
- What would happen if you had a server failure in your business? Talk Internet’s virtual servers are securely hosted offsite, and are accessible from anywhere.
- How would you cope if you ran out of memory? With our pay-as-you-go cloud hosting service, you can upgrade as and when your business needs it, on demand.
- How would it affect your business if you lost email connectivity? Talk Internet’s hosted email is secure and robust, with minimal downtime.
- What if your laptops, containing sensitive information, were stolen? Your data is kept safe and sound in our virtual encrypted network, meaning nothing can be lost, stolen or corrupt.
Why choose Talk Internet?
Talk Internet can provide a range of cloud solutions for file, email and application hosting, featuring flexible and upgradable packages for all types of business.
Hosted file, email and applications
Using the latest technologies, Talk Internet’s services include:
- Hosted Zimbra email cloud solution- bridging the gap between traditional pop3 email and onsite Exchange.
- Hosted File storage – [copy to follow from Talk Internet]
- Hosted applications – utilising Citrix XenApp technology, a full range of applications from Microsoft to your own custom application can be hosted within the cloud, providing a robust a cost effective way of sharing an application/system with multiple users.
Talk Internet can provide a comprehensive range of hosted servers, including all the latest operating systems and software, from Linux OS to Microsoft, from a single CPU to a full virtual data centre:
- VPS (Virtual private servers) – provided on a pay-as-you-grow model, allowing you to only pay for cloud resources when you need them. These are perfect for projects that require a burst amount of computing resources, as our solutions can scale from a single virtual server to a full virtual data centre.
- DVPS (Dedicated virtual private servers) – providing a fixed monthly cost for cloud computing resources. This solution is ideal for customers who have a fixed requirement for computing resources, such as internal company servers, hosted database or web servers.
- Dedicated Servers – the best solution for specialist requirements when a physical server is required for your cloud computing resources. These can also be used to provide your own dedicated virtual data centre.
- Co-location – for customers who want complete control and have their own hardware, co-location using the cloud allows them to host their own equipment in a secure data centre environment.