This accelerated growth ISP company requires an up and coming Order Processing and Sales Administrator. You will have worked within the industry thus possessing a good understanding of internet services with all of its components, and are now ready for a new challenge.
The successful candidate will assist the manager in pro-actively operating within the admin team from the head office based in Warrington.
The successful candidate must also be able to work within a team environment and have good telephone customer relationship skills. This position would best suit a person that already has relevant experience in an IT service related industry, training or qualifications, and must have excellent all round mathematical and literacy skills and fully understand and embrace the principles of procedures.
The future career possibilities are excellent within a growing company and industry.
The successful applicant will:
• Manage incoming orders, including processing orders onto both internal and external supplier systems.
• Take ownership of order requests, being pro-active when communicating with clients, suppliers and internal departments.
• Follow-up with suppliers on existing orders and communicate updates to existing customers.
• Ability to identify the requirement to escalate problem orders, liaising with company managers, ensuring the highest quality of service delivery at all times.
• Complete regular audits of active services to ensure accurate information is stored for customers
• Supporting the sales team in administration including maintaining customer records and monthly renewals.
• Assist with stock control administration and the organisation of courier shipments.
This position requires a “live, eat and breath it character” whereby it’s a personal interest of achievement with focused commitment to the company’s development to which rewards are great.
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Good telephone manner
• Excellent all round mathematical and literacy skill
• Fully understand and embrace the principles of procedures
• Flexible approach to work and able to work under pressure
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills including: Word, Excel and Outlook
• Internet Explorer
• Knowledge of internet services
Knowledge of the following systems is beneficial but not essential:
• BT Eco / Eco Plus
• Virgin Media business portal
• Union Street Ability or similar WLR platform
• Knowledge of Stock Control systems
• 3% pension*
• 20 days holiday per annum
• SSP scheme
• Bonus scheme
*Subject to Contract
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and a copy of your CV. – Strictly no agencies.