Customer Services Representative
This is an important role within the business, due to expansion we require a highly organised and experienced Customer Services Representative with a good knowledge of the service provider industry and service excellence in general.
You will be the first point of contact within our technical service team ensuring tickets are responded to within SLA and maintaining a high level of customer service at all times. Your primary aim is to achieve customer satisfaction, quality, timely response, implementation and delivery of service standards ensuring that the service is able to meet the needs and aspirations of the business
- 1st line technical service reception
- Incident logging and escalation
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer requirement, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to the problem; expediting to relevant departments; following up to ensure resolution within SLA
- Working within an ISP support team to ensure service excellence is delivered
- Improve customer satisfaction and allow the business to meet compliance requirements
- Working in a demanding environment you will provide high levels of organisational and reporting skills.
- Taking direct complaint calls, listening to the customer and gaining information
- Ensure that the fault management and administration system is updated and maintained accordingly
- Provide reports based upon our Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements
- Reporting to the Operations Manager to ensure that we provide the highest standards of Service to our customers
- Assist with training and development of new agents as directed
- Engage in all company promotions to improve performance
- Providing Support and assisting team members in maintaining our existing partner network
- Assist in other areas of the business when required
- A minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience required (Previous service provider/Communications provider experience preferred)
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have an excellent sense of priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Working using your own initiative
- Ability to act quickly and decisively
- A proactive work ethic
- Reliable, Flexible and Motivated
Salary & Benefits
- Holidays 20 per annum excluding statutory bank holidays
- Company performance related bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
This job is suited to a “hands on approach” person that has progressed through previous technical customer service environments.
To apply please contact email@example.com with a covering letter and a copy of your CV. Strictly no agencies.